Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Wednesday, October 14th

Another wonderful day, we left Price Utah and drove to Salt Lake, I looked around there a little bit and then we came on to Ogden where we ate lunch. We then came on to Twin Falls where we splurged on a Starbucks. Our next stop was at Bellevue, where Troy and Emily live. We got there just as they were getting home from work, it was really good to see them. Even though we only live three hours apart it seems like we don't see them very often so when we do the time is really good. They took us to Hailey for dinner and that was a special time too. The construction sites are the airport that Troy has been working on the one picture is of Silver Creek (I think). 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Preacher and Biker Babe ;-)

    My name is Jason, and we met on the plane ride from Alaska to Seattle -- it was such a surprise to me to learn that you had just visited Kotzebue, where my uncle Bert & his family live! I very much enjoyed our conversation throughout the duration of the plane ride, and just thought I'd drop a line to say "bonjour," and let you know that I'm praying for you wherever your travels may take you!

    The restaurant menu in the picture above reminds me of Jeremiah's verse (from ch 29):
    "This is what the Lord says: “When seventy years are completed for Babylon, I will come to you and fulfill my good promise to bring you back to this place. 11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord..."

    ReplyDelete