Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday

We spent the night in Wendover, we woke up this morning feeling much more rested, I think the hot tab and a good bed contributed to that oh yes, and it was quiet. You know they put RV parks by the freeway, so you can find it easily, the railroad track, an airport, or all three. Yesterday we rode in wind and cold about all day, I asked Don  what the temperature was and he said that I didn't want to know!!  It was 37, and I could see snow on the mountains by Wells, Nevada, no wonder I was cold. We plan to go to Snowville this morning on some back highway, and then on to Albion  to look at the old teachers college. We have heard they have a bed and breakfast there, but we are headed to Troy and Emily's so that will be our bed and breakfast for tonight :). God is good and we are having a wonderful time, in spite of the fact that the weather is on the chilly side of comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment